Why America Has a Mass Incarceration Problem, and Why Germany and the Netherlands Don’t
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Do not do a reference page. do not do a cover page. Full five pages.
In this homework assignment, you are to summarize the key points from each link in the exact sequence in which they are listed and numbered. Further, you are to enter the number designated for each link, and the title/name of each link, followed by your summary of the key points in that link.
For example, your assignment is to look like this:
1. Poor stay in jail while rich go free. Your summary with key points.
2. Incarceration nation. Your summary with key points.
3. U.S. prison population dwarfs that of other nations. Your summary with key points.
And so on, until you have completed link 20.
This homework assignment does not call for your analysis, opinion and/or decision. Because you will not be giving your analysis, opinion and/or decision in this homework assignment, the quality of your summary/synopsis for the material in the links will comprise the basis for your grade in this assignment. Do not cut and paste material from the links, or anything like that. Write the key points in your own words, demonstrating your understanding of the concepts, in grammatically correct sentences. Read the entire article and view the entire video. Because the quantity of key material in each link varies, your summary of the key material in each link will correspondingly vary.
1. Poor stay in jail while rich go free: Rethinking cash bail in Wisconsin https://wisconsinwatch.org/2019/01/poor-stay-in-jail-while-rich-go-free-rethinking-cash-bail-in-wisconsin/
2. Incarceration nation https://www.apa.org/monitor/2014/10/incarceration
3. U.S. prison population dwarfs that of other nations: pdf article is attached for you
4. Why America Has a Mass Incarceration Problem, and Why Germany and the Netherlands Don’t – Bloomberg : pdf article is attached for you
5. Why the US locks up prisoners for life https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22912075
6. Incarceration vs. education: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6317783/Incarceration-vs-education-America-spends-prison-does-public-schools.html
7. Long-Term Recidivism Studies Show High Arrest Rates https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/2019/may/3/long-term-recidivism-studies-show-high-arrest-rates/
8. Jailed for Life After Crimes as Teenagers – New York Times: I attached pdf for you to read
9. Lifers as Teenagers, Now Seeking Second Chance – New York Times : I attached pdf attachment for you to read
10. Weighing Life Without Parole for Juvenile Murder Convicts https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGBRPQyU920
11. Supreme Court to Consider When Juveniles May Get Life Without Parole – The New York Times : I attached pdf file for you to read
12. Court Bars Mandatory Life Terms for Juveniles in Murders – NYTimes : I attached pdf file for you to read
13. A man who was sentenced to life in prison for selling $30 of marijuana will be freed – CNN. I attached pdf file for you to read
14. mandatory minimum sentences examples https://www.cbsnews.com/video/are-mandatory-minimum-sentences-an-injustice/#app
15. Supreme Court Examines Overcrowding in California Prisons https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkaprMx00wg
16. Serving Life for Providing Car to Killers – New York Times I attached pdf file for you to read
17. Justices Scalia and Breyer on Death Penalty https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4656053/justices-scalia-breyer-death-penalty
18. Supreme Court Rejects Death Penalty for Child Rape I attached pdf file for you to read
19. A Vast Racial Gap in Death Penalty Cases, New Study Finds – The New York Times. I attached file for you to read
20. Death Penalty – Germany vs USA https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ZUqaIFMpo