Describe your position on the importance of developing family and community partnerships to advocate for diverse families and their needs
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
First, write your Philosophy of Teaching Statement by including one substantive paragraph (eight to ten sentences) for each of the following topics:
1. Describe your position on the importance of developing family and community partnerships to advocate for diverse families and their needs.
1a. Include connections from the Code of Ethical Conduct Position Statement to support your answer.
2. How can observation and assessment procedures be used to evaluate and positively influence child development?
2a. Explain your position.
3. Describe, in detail, at least three positive behavior guidance techniques for young children ages birth – 8 years and explain why you think these would be effective and developmentally appropriate.
3a. Include a connection to the Developmentally Appropriate Practice Position statement to support your answer.
4. Discuss, in detail, at least two reasons why you think it’s important to implement developmentally appropriate and culturally responsive practices.
4a. Include a connection to the Advancing Equity in Early Childhood Education Position Statement to support your answer.
5. Describe the important aspects of designing a curriculum and using content knowledge to create an inclusive environment for young children ages birth to 8 years.
5a. Explain your position.
6. Describe why you think it is important to advocate for high-quality early childhood education programs in your current program, community, and/or state.
6a. Explain your position and how you will communicate your advocacy position.
Uses professional language with correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the Philosophy of Teaching Statement document with one substantive paragraph (eight to ten sentences) for each of the above topics.
Provides title page and reference page with link/handle from post and APA formatted credible sources to support ideas (Reminder: in-text citations should match references).
NAEYC. (2011). Code of Ethical Conduct and Statement of Commitment [Position Statement]. https://www.naeyc.org/sites/default/files/globally-shared/downloads/PDFs/resources/position-statements/Ethics%20Position%20Statement2011_09202013update.pdf
NAEYC. (2020). Developmentally appropriate practice [Position statement]. https://www.naeyc.org/sites/default/files/globally-shared/downloads/PDFs/resources/position-statements/dap-statement_0.pdf
NAEYC. (2019). Advancing equity in early childhood education [Position statement]. https://www.naeyc.org/sites/default/files/globally-shared/downloads/PDFs/resources/position-statements/advancingequitypositionstatement.pdf