Anti-Communist Freedom Fighter
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
• Textbook: Sections 28.2, 29.1, 30.3, 31.3
• Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
Pick three (3) of the following American Foreign policies:
• Marshall Plan
• Berlin Airlift
• Anti-Communist Freedom Fighters
• Vietnam (conflict) War
• SALT I & SALT II
• Camp David Accords
• Strategic Defense Initiative (nicknamed “Star Wars”)
Then, address the following for your selections:
• Explain how each of your choices was an effective policy to thwart international communist expansion.
• Based on your selections, analyze if the United States should have feared international communist subversion during the Cold War era (1945-1991).