Nutritional assessment on a child (age 6-15 yrs. old) and an older adult (over the age of 75) of NO HISPANIC ORIGIN
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
In a 750-1000 word APA formatted paper, conduct a nutritional assessment on a child (age 6-15 yrs. old) and an older adult (over
the age of 75) both of a culture other than your own (NO HISPANIC ORIGIN)
Make sure you include height/weight and BMI. Analyze the data, determine the
priority issue, and create a nutritional teaching plan for each individual that would be culturally acceptable to the clients.
at least three culturally appropriate outside resources other than the course text.
• Be sure you choose a child and adult of the appropriate age.
• Identify and describe both of these individuals but DO NOT use names (HIPPA).
• Make sure they are of culture(s) other than your own. Identify and discuss the culture(s).
• Discuss at least four food preferences for each client (may be cultural preferences or personal).
• Analyze your assessment data and choose a minimum of four priority nutritional problems (at least two for each
Make sure you refer to the Choose My Plate when analyzing the data.
• Create two comprehensive nutritional teaching plans, one for each patient. Address personal and cultural needs for each
individual. Include at least four recommendations with rationales for each client.
• Include rationales for all recommendations
• Be sure to discuss the patient’s current diet and why it is important to provide the nutritional teaching plan you have created
APA FORMAT, 12 FONT TIMES NEW ROMAN, SOURCES MUST NOT BE OLDER THAN FIVE YEARS. TEXTBOOK MAY BE USED AND IS INCLUDED AS AN ATTACHED FILE