What is meant by evidence for nursing
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Create a Microsoft Word document and answer the following questions based on this module’s readings.
Your response should be a minimum of 3–5 sentences in length, original (in your own words), and use professional writing.
1. What is meant by evidence for nursing?
2. Describe the difference between local and global evidence?
3. In what situation would the use of local evidence be more desirable than external evidence?
4. What databases/electronic sources of information enable you to access international evidence?
5. You are having coffee with a fellow student or colleague who thinks that theory, frameworks, and models are a waste of time and have nothing to do with practical nursing care. How might you argue that they can help you in daily nursing practice?
6. Can you imagine different situations or contexts in which one model may fit better and another in which you might adapt another model? Explain.